Check out the very attractive chalice featured at New Liturgical Movement in their post, “Noble Simplicity Needn’t Mean Plain“.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Conga Line Lectors
- New Book Recommendation
- Notes on Trinity Sunday
- BLESS me, Father…
- For Priests: Blessings in the Communion Line
- Arnaud Beltrame, Great Hero
- Thank You
- Sermon on Fatima
- Images above Altars
- Why Do Some Sign Themselves during the Penitential Rite?
- Something You (Sometimes) See in Seminary Chapels
- Is the daily Rosary a guarantee of heaven?
I Recommend This