On Friday we traditionally pray the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary, the final decade of which is the Crucifixion. Let us take our place today by Our Lady, at the foot of the Cross, as we do our Friday penance and contemplate Christ’s love for us. She stands beside us and our crosses as well; but today we wish to stand with her and offer some consolation both to her and her Son!
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Pray for LEOs
- Resurrection and the Rising Sun
- Blessing of Paschal Foods/Easter Baskets
- Altar of Repose 2019
- The Mothers of Lu
- Our Lady of Sorrows in Passiontide
- Trust the Church of God
- How Much Water in the Wine?
- Passiontide Veiling & Unbleached Candles
- Does Friday Penance Bind Gravely?
- The Realism of Moral Manuals
- The Priests’ Sabbath Rest
I Recommend This