On Friday we traditionally pray the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary, the final decade of which is the Crucifixion. Let us take our place today by Our Lady, at the foot of the Cross, as we do our Friday penance and contemplate Christ’s love for us. She stands beside us and our crosses as well; but today we wish to stand with her and offer some consolation both to her and her Son!
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Thank You
- Sermon on Fatima
- Images above Altars
- Why Do Some Sign Themselves during the Penitential Rite?
- Something You (Sometimes) See in Seminary Chapels
- Is the daily Rosary a guarantee of heaven?
- Prayers Please
- Walking the Road to God
- Rome Pilgrimage – February 1-11
- Having A Home Chapel
- UPDATE – Formula of Absolution
- Thanks Again
I Recommend This