On Friday we traditionally pray the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary, the final decade of which is the Crucifixion. Let us take our place today by Our Lady, at the foot of the Cross, as we do our Friday penance and contemplate Christ’s love for us. She stands beside us and our crosses as well; but today we wish to stand with her and offer some consolation both to her and her Son!
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Supplying the Exorcism Prayers of Baptism
- Difficulty Praying the Rosary Regularly?
- The Older Profession of Faith for Converts
- Can a priest offer Mass “privately”?
- Sufficient Confession Times
- Is it OK to pray what’s on the St. Benedict Medal?
- The Seal of Confession
- Prayer to the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Midsummer: St. John’s Eve
- Corpus Christi 2019
- Teaching How to Receive on the Tongue
- For the Priest’s Parents
I Recommend This