O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- The Physical Presence?
- The Placement of the Corporal – and the Hands
- A Story about Devotion to St. Joseph
- More on Communion Rails
- Where do the candles go in a procession?
- Blessing of Holy Water
- Lenten Abstinence for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Quinquagesima Sunday – Choosing Our Lenten Penances
- Sundays in Lent – Both/And
- Month of Saint Joseph
- Reflecting on Altar Rails
- The Parish Ritual – UPDATED 2/27/19
I Recommend This