O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Ringing the Bell at the Consecrations
- Rose Petals on Pentecost
- Confession during Mass?
- Eleven Years
- The Biretta
- Gestures during the Gloria
- Retirement of a Bishop
- Come, Holy Spirit — What does this mean?
- How Does One Make Holy Water?
- Who may use the Exorcism of Pope Leo XIII?
- A (Simplistic?) Thought on Medjugorje
- The Marital Debt
I Recommend This