O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Holy Days of Obligation, 2019-2020 Edition
- Christmas Gifts for Priests, 2019 Edition
- When Can We Decorate for Christmas?
- Book Review: The Priests We Need to Save the Church
- Recommended Vestment Makers
- Most Popular Posts and Assorted Others
- The Silence of God
- Our Response to Unworthy Priests and Bishops
- The Churching of Women
- Can the Devil Read Our Thoughts?
- Learning How to Serve the Traditional Latin Mass (TLM) – Unit 1 Home Study
- Fat Priests
I Recommend This