O Jesus, Eternal Priest, keep Father _____ and all Your priests within the shelter of Your Sacred Heart, where none may harm them. Keep unstained their anointed hands, which daily touch Your Sacred Body. Keep unsullied their lips, daily purpled with Your Precious Blood. Keep pure and unworldly their hearts, sealed with the sublime mark of Your glorious priesthood. Let Your holy love surround them and shield them from the world’s contagion. Bless their labors with abundant fruit, and may the souls to whom they minister here below be their joy and consolation, and in Heaven their everlasting crown. Amen.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- The Mothers of Lu
- Our Lady of Sorrows in Passiontide
- Trust the Church of God
- How Much Water in the Wine?
- Passiontide Veiling & Unbleached Candles
- Does Friday Penance Bind Gravely?
- The Realism of Moral Manuals
- The Priests’ Sabbath Rest
- The Physical Presence?
- The Placement of the Corporal – and the Hands
- A Story about Devotion to St. Joseph
- More on Communion Rails
I Recommend This