A sabbath well spent,
Brings a week of content,
And help for the cares of the morrow;
But a sabbath profaned,
Whate’er may be gained,
Is a certain forerunner of sorrow!
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Ecce, Sacerdos Magnus
- A Prayer before Preaching
- Christmas Greetings for the Popes, Current and Emeritus
- Where should the priest look during Mass?
- Priest Gifts Compendium 2018
- New Stoles for Sale
- Visit of the Incorrupt Heart of St. John Vianney
- Praying for the Dead – And A Cautionary Tale
- A Meditation on One of the Requiem Chants
- Working on Holy Days of Obligation
- Seven Sisters: A Great Gift
- Smartphone in Confession?
I Recommend This