Just before sunset this evening, the view down a fairly placid Tiber River towards the Dome of St. Peter’s. The bridge is the 540-year-old Ponte Sisto (built on 5th century foundations).
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Thank You
- Sermon on Fatima
- Images above Altars
- Why Do Some Sign Themselves during the Penitential Rite?
- Something You (Sometimes) See in Seminary Chapels
- Is the daily Rosary a guarantee of heaven?
- Prayers Please
- Walking the Road to God
- Rome Pilgrimage – February 1-11
- Having A Home Chapel
- UPDATE – Formula of Absolution
- Thanks Again
I Recommend This