Tomorrow afternoon I’m heading back to Mexico City, so that I can take a flight out Thursday morning to Alabama. It will be nice to be in Huntsville again for a couple of days, as I go back on a really quick trip to celebrate a wedding. While I won’t be able to do any visiting given the schedule, hopefully I’ll still run into some of you while coming and going. Kindly say a prayer for safe and smooth travels. Thanks!
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Thank You
- Sermon on Fatima
- Images above Altars
- Why Do Some Sign Themselves during the Penitential Rite?
- Something You (Sometimes) See in Seminary Chapels
- Is the daily Rosary a guarantee of heaven?
- Prayers Please
- Walking the Road to God
- Rome Pilgrimage – February 1-11
- Having A Home Chapel
- UPDATE – Formula of Absolution
- Thanks Again
I Recommend This