This morning I received the horrible news that an acquaintance of mine, Thomas Peters, was in a terrible accident and has life-threatening injuries. I went to college with Thomas (and his wife, and her sister). He has done much enthusiastic and energetic work in defense of true marriage and in promoting the Church and her teachings in the New Media. Please pray that he have a complete recovery, and also for his wife and family as they accompany him at this difficult time. The blog at Catholic Vote will continue to keep us updated as the circumstances and prudence allow.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Thank You
- Sermon on Fatima
- Images above Altars
- Why Do Some Sign Themselves during the Penitential Rite?
- Something You (Sometimes) See in Seminary Chapels
- Is the daily Rosary a guarantee of heaven?
- Prayers Please
- Walking the Road to God
- Rome Pilgrimage – February 1-11
- Having A Home Chapel
- UPDATE – Formula of Absolution
- Thanks Again
I Recommend This