Well, I (and my host family) was wrong about the lack of celebrating of St. James. There were people out all over town tonight. Now, it wasn’t exactly a religious festival, mind you. Mostly concert stages and eating of street food and buying of merchandise, but there were tons of people out on the town.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Ecce, Sacerdos Magnus
- A Prayer before Preaching
- Christmas Greetings for the Popes, Current and Emeritus
- Where should the priest look during Mass?
- Priest Gifts Compendium 2018
- New Stoles for Sale
- Visit of the Incorrupt Heart of St. John Vianney
- Praying for the Dead – And A Cautionary Tale
- A Meditation on One of the Requiem Chants
- Working on Holy Days of Obligation
- Seven Sisters: A Great Gift
- Smartphone in Confession?
I Recommend This