In your kindness, please say a prayer that I can get over both illness and jet lag before Tuesday (when classes resume). The jet lag is always an issue for me, especially when flying over here in the winter – but this time around I have also been sick. I seem to have what in the South is scientifically called “the crud”, and the trend this week has been that just when I think I am on the mend, it gets worse again. But it is significantly affecting my ability to have a normal sleep cycle as well. Thank you for your prayers!
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Sermon on Fatima
- Images above Altars
- Why Do Some Sign Themselves during the Penitential Rite?
- Something You (Sometimes) See in Seminary Chapels
- Is the daily Rosary a guarantee of heaven?
- Prayers Please
- Walking the Road to God
- Rome Pilgrimage – February 1-11
- Having A Home Chapel
- UPDATE – Formula of Absolution
- Thanks Again
- Formula of Absolution
I Recommend This