Yesterday, after Mass at St. Peter’s Basilica with a group that is in town, I noticed this graffiti scratched into the marble between the altar of Bl. Pope John Paul II and the Blessed Sacrament Chapel.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Pray for LEOs
- Resurrection and the Rising Sun
- Blessing of Paschal Foods/Easter Baskets
- Altar of Repose 2019
- The Mothers of Lu
- Our Lady of Sorrows in Passiontide
- Trust the Church of God
- How Much Water in the Wine?
- Passiontide Veiling & Unbleached Candles
- Does Friday Penance Bind Gravely?
- The Realism of Moral Manuals
- The Priests’ Sabbath Rest
I Recommend This