Went to the gardens at the Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo today. Here is a cameo shot. I have a lot more photos to share but it’ll have to wait a day or two, given technology limitations.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Can a priest offer Mass “privately”?
- Sufficient Confession Times
- Is it OK to pray what’s on the St. Benedict Medal?
- Appeal for Vocations Promotion Support
- The Seal of Confession
- Prayer to the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Midsummer: St. John’s Eve
- Corpus Christi 2019
- Teaching How to Receive on the Tongue
- For the Priest’s Parents
- The World-Famous Passion Play in Oberammergau
- The Ornamentation of Albs
I Recommend This