Here is a view from my visit to the Papal Gardens at Castel Gandolfo last weekend. The guide said that Pope John Paul II liked to pray in this spot.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Ringing the Bell at the Consecrations
- Rose Petals on Pentecost
- Confession during Mass?
- Eleven Years
- The Biretta
- Gestures during the Gloria
- Retirement of a Bishop
- Come, Holy Spirit — What does this mean?
- How Does One Make Holy Water?
- Who may use the Exorcism of Pope Leo XIII?
- A (Simplistic?) Thought on Medjugorje
- The Marital Debt
I Recommend This