You can surely imagine my excitement at seeing yet another hand-painted Paschal Candle today, in the Chiesa Nuova (“New Church”), otherwise known as Santa Maria in Vallicella, the church in which St. Philip Neri is buried.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Difficulty Praying the Rosary Regularly?
- The Older Profession of Faith for Converts
- Can a priest offer Mass “privately”?
- Sufficient Confession Times
- Is it OK to pray what’s on the St. Benedict Medal?
- The Seal of Confession
- Prayer to the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Midsummer: St. John’s Eve
- Corpus Christi 2019
- Teaching How to Receive on the Tongue
- For the Priest’s Parents
- The World-Famous Passion Play in Oberammergau
I Recommend This