You can surely imagine my excitement at seeing yet another hand-painted Paschal Candle today, in the Chiesa Nuova (“New Church”), otherwise known as Santa Maria in Vallicella, the church in which St. Philip Neri is buried.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Thank You
- Sermon on Fatima
- Images above Altars
- Why Do Some Sign Themselves during the Penitential Rite?
- Something You (Sometimes) See in Seminary Chapels
- Is the daily Rosary a guarantee of heaven?
- Prayers Please
- Walking the Road to God
- Rome Pilgrimage – February 1-11
- Having A Home Chapel
- UPDATE – Formula of Absolution
- Thanks Again
I Recommend This