Further to my post from yesterday on ad orientem celebration of Mass, Amy Welborn has posted today a great photograph that illustrates the concept well. It’s in #6 of THIS POST on her blog. Check it out.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Blessing of Paschal Foods/Easter Baskets
- Altar of Repose 2019
- The Mothers of Lu
- Our Lady of Sorrows in Passiontide
- Trust the Church of God
- How Much Water in the Wine?
- Passiontide Veiling & Unbleached Candles
- Does Friday Penance Bind Gravely?
- The Realism of Moral Manuals
- The Priests’ Sabbath Rest
- The Physical Presence?
- The Placement of the Corporal – and the Hands
I Recommend This