I have posted here on various occasions about the ill-advised practice of Communion in the Hand (use the blog’s search function to find previous articles). I note today that Crisis Magazine has a fine article about the same. Do take a look. We need to continue to raise awareness about this issue so that reverence and respect for the Most Blessed Sacrament will increase in our country and throughout the world.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Thank You
- Sermon on Fatima
- Images above Altars
- Why Do Some Sign Themselves during the Penitential Rite?
- Something You (Sometimes) See in Seminary Chapels
- Is the daily Rosary a guarantee of heaven?
- Prayers Please
- Walking the Road to God
- Rome Pilgrimage – February 1-11
- Having A Home Chapel
- UPDATE – Formula of Absolution
- Thanks Again
I Recommend This