I have posted here on various occasions about the ill-advised practice of Communion in the Hand (use the blog’s search function to find previous articles). I note today that Crisis Magazine has a fine article about the same. Do take a look. We need to continue to raise awareness about this issue so that reverence and respect for the Most Blessed Sacrament will increase in our country and throughout the world.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Can a priest offer Mass “privately”?
- Sufficient Confession Times
- Is it OK to pray what’s on the St. Benedict Medal?
- Appeal for Vocations Promotion Support
- The Seal of Confession
- Prayer to the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Midsummer: St. John’s Eve
- Corpus Christi 2019
- Teaching How to Receive on the Tongue
- For the Priest’s Parents
- The World-Famous Passion Play in Oberammergau
- The Ornamentation of Albs
I Recommend This