Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness and our hope!
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve:
to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God,
that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Can the Devil Read Our Thoughts?
- Learning How to Serve the Traditional Latin Mass (TLM) – Unit 1 Home Study
- Fat Priests
- Some Problems with Whole Wheat Hosts
- Bilingual Catechism
- Home Chapels
- The Options That Divide Us
- Blessing of Herbs for the Assumption
- Sanctifying Holy Days of Obligation
- [Through Christ our Lord. Amen.]
- Thank You – Breviaries
- I Often Don’t Like the Longer Form
I Recommend This