Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness and our hope!
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve:
to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God,
that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Arnaud Beltrame, Great Hero
- Thank You
- Sermon on Fatima
- Images above Altars
- Why Do Some Sign Themselves during the Penitential Rite?
- Something You (Sometimes) See in Seminary Chapels
- Is the daily Rosary a guarantee of heaven?
- Prayers Please
- Walking the Road to God
- Rome Pilgrimage – February 1-11
- Having A Home Chapel
- UPDATE – Formula of Absolution
I Recommend This