Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness and our hope!
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve:
to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God,
that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Difficulty Praying the Rosary Regularly?
- The Older Profession of Faith for Converts
- Can a priest offer Mass “privately”?
- Sufficient Confession Times
- Is it OK to pray what’s on the St. Benedict Medal?
- The Seal of Confession
- Prayer to the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Midsummer: St. John’s Eve
- Corpus Christi 2019
- Teaching How to Receive on the Tongue
- For the Priest’s Parents
- The World-Famous Passion Play in Oberammergau
I Recommend This