Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness and our hope!
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve:
to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God,
that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Baptism Booklet for the Extraordinary Form
- Build A Bigger Church
- Vocations Retreat in Marbury
- Help Send A Good Book to Nicaragua
- Vigil of Reparation for the Scandals
- Spanish Mass: When the Mass Parts Aren’t
- The Purification of the Church
- Updates from the Marbury Nuns
- Exorcism as An Argument for Infant Baptism
- Tenth Anniversary
- Conga Line Lectors
- New Book Recommendation
I Recommend This