I am leading a pilgrimage to the Eternal City from February 1 to 11, 2018. We had a full group, but a couple of people have backed out, so we are advertising it again. If you are interested in participating, kindly contact the tour directors – contact information on the enclosed flyer. For locals, there will be an informational meeting with the tour guides next Wednesday evening, September 6 (see the flyer also). If you know of someone who may be interested, please share this with them! Although we only need a couple more participants for the tour to go on as planned, we can accommodate up to 10 more (for a maximum of 25 in the group – we are trying to keep it to a moderate size).
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Ecce, Sacerdos Magnus
- A Prayer before Preaching
- Christmas Greetings for the Popes, Current and Emeritus
- Where should the priest look during Mass?
- Priest Gifts Compendium 2018
- New Stoles for Sale
- Visit of the Incorrupt Heart of St. John Vianney
- Praying for the Dead – And A Cautionary Tale
- A Meditation on One of the Requiem Chants
- Working on Holy Days of Obligation
- Seven Sisters: A Great Gift
- Smartphone in Confession?
I Recommend This