I am leading a pilgrimage to the Eternal City from February 1 to 11, 2018. We had a full group, but a couple of people have backed out, so we are advertising it again. If you are interested in participating, kindly contact the tour directors – contact information on the enclosed flyer. For locals, there will be an informational meeting with the tour guides next Wednesday evening, September 6 (see the flyer also). If you know of someone who may be interested, please share this with them! Although we only need a couple more participants for the tour to go on as planned, we can accommodate up to 10 more (for a maximum of 25 in the group – we are trying to keep it to a moderate size).
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Arnaud Beltrame, Great Hero
- Thank You
- Sermon on Fatima
- Images above Altars
- Why Do Some Sign Themselves during the Penitential Rite?
- Something You (Sometimes) See in Seminary Chapels
- Is the daily Rosary a guarantee of heaven?
- Prayers Please
- Walking the Road to God
- Rome Pilgrimage – February 1-11
- Having A Home Chapel
- UPDATE – Formula of Absolution
I Recommend This