We will soon be blessed here in Birmingham to host the relic of the incorrupt heart of St. John Vianney, patron saint of parish priests. The Knights of Columbus are having the relic tour the country from November to May, in reparation for the recent new wave of clergy scandals involving sexual abuse and predation. Click the following image to download a PDF with complete information about when the relic will be in Birmingham, Alabama. Unfortunately, I do not have much information about the rest of the tour: the Knights’ site says that they would be announcing the tour dates/locations soon, but as of this posting there is only an incomplete schedule online.
Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Ecce, Sacerdos Magnus
- A Prayer before Preaching
- Christmas Greetings for the Popes, Current and Emeritus
- Where should the priest look during Mass?
- Priest Gifts Compendium 2018
- New Stoles for Sale
- Visit of the Incorrupt Heart of St. John Vianney
- Praying for the Dead – And A Cautionary Tale
- A Meditation on One of the Requiem Chants
- Working on Holy Days of Obligation
- Seven Sisters: A Great Gift
- Smartphone in Confession?
I Recommend This