Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Difficulty Praying the Rosary Regularly?
- The Older Profession of Faith for Converts
- Can a priest offer Mass “privately”?
- Sufficient Confession Times
- Is it OK to pray what’s on the St. Benedict Medal?
- The Seal of Confession
- Prayer to the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Midsummer: St. John’s Eve
- Corpus Christi 2019
- Teaching How to Receive on the Tongue
- For the Priest’s Parents
- The World-Famous Passion Play in Oberammergau
I Recommend This
Category Archives: Scheduled
I’ve already posted a couple of times in the way of encouraging everyone to get ready for Lent by giving up excuses and thinking carefully about what one might give up — not just “doing something extra” or reflexively “giving up chocolate”. … Continue reading
Yesterday, following upon the organ builder’s social media posting, we announced on my parish’s social media (here, here) about the contract we recently signed on a new pipe organ with the Noack Organ Co. of Georgetown, Massachusetts. The new instrument … Continue reading
During my recent trip to Wisconsin I was delighted to learn of a wayside chapel near to where I was staying, which was, itself, amidst the rolling farmland — not far from a big city, but very rural. Now usually, … Continue reading
Religion involves our offering to God the worship that is due to him. Because he is our creator, our greatest good, and the end to which we are directed, we owe him (in justice) our worship. Religion is therefore a … Continue reading