Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Ringing the Bell at the Consecrations
- Rose Petals on Pentecost
- Confession during Mass?
- Eleven Years
- The Biretta
- Gestures during the Gloria
- Retirement of a Bishop
- Come, Holy Spirit — What does this mean?
- How Does One Make Holy Water?
- Who may use the Exorcism of Pope Leo XIII?
- A (Simplistic?) Thought on Medjugorje
- The Marital Debt
I Recommend This
Tag Archives: Ex Votos
During my recent trip to Wisconsin I was delighted to learn of a wayside chapel near to where I was staying, which was, itself, amidst the rolling farmland — not far from a big city, but very rural. Now usually, … Continue reading
On my recent trip to Venice I stopped in the Church of St. Jeremiah (as in, Old Testament prophet), and there I saw the tomb of St. Lucy of Syracuse (d. 304), whose body is “incorrupt”. I put that word … Continue reading