Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- St. Peter Damian, Pray For Us
- Punctuality and the Virtue of Religion
- More Good Cloistered Nuns
- Blessing Enemies – Or Else
- How Many Intentions Per Mass?
- Morbid Introspection
- The Best Incense
- Where May the Blessed Sacrament Be Reserved?
- Children in Church
- May Deacons Use the 1962 Blessings?
- Candlemas 2019
I Recommend This
Tag Archives: JPI
A few weeks back, when I visited Venice, I happened upon the church where then-Cardinal Luciani, later Pope John Paul I, preached his wonderful homily about the rosary. He gave that homily at a time when many in the Church … Continue reading →
Another month of May is upon us, and so another month dedicated to Our Lady. Although we begin it with today’s feast of St. Joseph the Worker, we will conclude it with the Feast of the Visitation. Hopefully there will … Continue reading →
* * * During his brief 33-day papacy, Pope John Paul I also taught on the indissolubility of marriage, a topic which I just posted on a short time ago. Here is an excerpt from his address to Bishops of … Continue reading →