Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- St. Peter Damian, Pray For Us
- Punctuality and the Virtue of Religion
- More Good Cloistered Nuns
- Blessing Enemies – Or Else
- How Many Intentions Per Mass?
- Morbid Introspection
- The Best Incense
- Where May the Blessed Sacrament Be Reserved?
- Children in Church
- May Deacons Use the 1962 Blessings?
- Candlemas 2019
I Recommend This
Tag Archives: Mexico
Happy Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe! ¡Feliz Fiesta de la Virgen de Guadalupe! “Am I not here, who am your mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Am I not your fountain of life? Are you not … Continue reading
Something not so light for this Tuesday: here is a large sign I saw this past summer in the Cathedral in Morelia, Mexico. It admonishes all who read it to consider their eternal destiny and prepare themselves accordingly. After the … Continue reading
Below, another video from the parish festival for the feast of St. Anne that we attended last Friday evening here in Querétaro, México – it is sort of a “survey” of the different elements of that parish bazaar. It had … Continue reading