Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Resurrection and the Rising Sun
- Blessing of Paschal Foods/Easter Baskets
- Altar of Repose 2019
- The Mothers of Lu
- Our Lady of Sorrows in Passiontide
- Trust the Church of God
- How Much Water in the Wine?
- Passiontide Veiling & Unbleached Candles
- Does Friday Penance Bind Gravely?
- The Realism of Moral Manuals
- The Priests’ Sabbath Rest
- The Physical Presence?
I Recommend This
Tag Archives: Name-Dropping
Further to my post from yesterday on ad orientem celebration of Mass, Amy Welborn has posted today a great photograph that illustrates the concept well. It’s in #6 of THIS POST on her blog. Check it out.
Dr. Peter Kwasniewski has a fantastic post about Mass celebrated “facing East” (ad orientem) at the New Liturgical Movement blog. Please take a look! Also, see my previous post, Facing Christ.
In the lead-up to next Sunday’s canonization of Popes John XXIII and John Paul II, be sure to check out the official site for the canonization, 2papisanti.org. (The URL is in Italian, but it will load the English page.) In fact, I … Continue reading