Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Can a priest offer Mass “privately”?
- Sufficient Confession Times
- Is it OK to pray what’s on the St. Benedict Medal?
- Appeal for Vocations Promotion Support
- The Seal of Confession
- Prayer to the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Midsummer: St. John’s Eve
- Corpus Christi 2019
- Teaching How to Receive on the Tongue
- For the Priest’s Parents
- The World-Famous Passion Play in Oberammergau
- The Ornamentation of Albs
I Recommend This
Tag Archives: Name-Dropping
Further to my post from yesterday on ad orientem celebration of Mass, Amy Welborn has posted today a great photograph that illustrates the concept well. It’s in #6 of THIS POST on her blog. Check it out.
Dr. Peter Kwasniewski has a fantastic post about Mass celebrated “facing East” (ad orientem) at the New Liturgical Movement blog. Please take a look! Also, see my previous post, Facing Christ.
In the lead-up to next Sunday’s canonization of Popes John XXIII and John Paul II, be sure to check out the official site for the canonization, 2papisanti.org. (The URL is in Italian, but it will load the English page.) In fact, I … Continue reading