Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Can the Devil Read Our Thoughts?
- Learning How to Serve the Traditional Latin Mass (TLM) – Unit 1 Home Study
- Fat Priests
- Some Problems with Whole Wheat Hosts
- Bilingual Catechism
- Home Chapels
- The Options That Divide Us
- Blessing of Herbs for the Assumption
- Sanctifying Holy Days of Obligation
- [Through Christ our Lord. Amen.]
- Thank You – Breviaries
- I Often Don’t Like the Longer Form
I Recommend This
Tag Archives: Name-Dropping
Further to my post from yesterday on ad orientem celebration of Mass, Amy Welborn has posted today a great photograph that illustrates the concept well. It’s in #6 of THIS POST on her blog. Check it out.
Dr. Peter Kwasniewski has a fantastic post about Mass celebrated “facing East” (ad orientem) at the New Liturgical Movement blog. Please take a look! Also, see my previous post, Facing Christ.
In the lead-up to next Sunday’s canonization of Popes John XXIII and John Paul II, be sure to check out the official site for the canonization, 2papisanti.org. (The URL is in Italian, but it will load the English page.) In fact, I … Continue reading