Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Blessing of Paschal Foods/Easter Baskets
- Altar of Repose 2019
- The Mothers of Lu
- Our Lady of Sorrows in Passiontide
- Trust the Church of God
- How Much Water in the Wine?
- Passiontide Veiling & Unbleached Candles
- Does Friday Penance Bind Gravely?
- The Realism of Moral Manuals
- The Priests’ Sabbath Rest
- The Physical Presence?
- The Placement of the Corporal – and the Hands
I Recommend This
Tag Archives: Personal
Last week I made a retreat at the monastery of the Discalced Carmelite Nuns of the Holy Name of Jesus in Denmark, Wisconsin. This was not my first time there, but it was the first retreat I’ve made with them. … Continue reading
Incense is a topic that, in some places, can be almost as divisive as the subject of sacred music. In many parishes it is no longer used — period. In some places, it is only used once or twice a … Continue reading
A great priest passed from this life mid-afternoon today, November 29, 2018, here in Birmingham, Alabama: Fr. Lambert Greenan, O.P., age 101 upon death and having been a priest on this earth for 78 years. Fr. Lambert, né Lawrence, was … Continue reading