Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Difficulty Praying the Rosary Regularly?
- The Older Profession of Faith for Converts
- Can a priest offer Mass “privately”?
- Sufficient Confession Times
- Is it OK to pray what’s on the St. Benedict Medal?
- The Seal of Confession
- Prayer to the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Midsummer: St. John’s Eve
- Corpus Christi 2019
- Teaching How to Receive on the Tongue
- For the Priest’s Parents
- The World-Famous Passion Play in Oberammergau
I Recommend This
Tag Archives: Rome
Pope Francis has repeatedly been referred to as “the pope of gestures“. It is of note, then, that the Holy Father again celebrated Mass on the high altar of the Sistine Chapel this past Sunday, the Feast of the Baptism … Continue reading
During my three years in Italy I tried a number of delicious dishes, but there is one, which I had towards the end, that really stands out in my mind – for its wonderful flavor, and great simplicity. It is … Continue reading