Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Difficulty Praying the Rosary Regularly?
- The Older Profession of Faith for Converts
- Can a priest offer Mass “privately”?
- Sufficient Confession Times
- Is it OK to pray what’s on the St. Benedict Medal?
- The Seal of Confession
- Prayer to the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Midsummer: St. John’s Eve
- Corpus Christi 2019
- Teaching How to Receive on the Tongue
- For the Priest’s Parents
- The World-Famous Passion Play in Oberammergau
I Recommend This
Tag Archives: Simplicity
A pyx is the sacred vessel that is used for transporting the Most Blessed Sacrament – usually to bring Holy Communion to someone who is sick. The purpose of this post is not to write about Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion or … Continue reading
A very Merry Christmas to all readers of my blog! I will remember you in my prayers at my Masses tomorrow. Please pray for me also. Veiled in flesh, the Godhead see: Hail, th’ incarnate Deity! Pleased, as man, with … Continue reading
During my three years in Italy I tried a number of delicious dishes, but there is one, which I had towards the end, that really stands out in my mind – for its wonderful flavor, and great simplicity. It is … Continue reading