Father B. Jerabek, J.C.L.Birmingham, Alabama (older posts from Rome, Italy)
My Twitter ActivityMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- Blessing Enemies – Or Else
- How Many Intentions Per Mass?
- Morbid Introspection
- The Best Incense
- Where May the Blessed Sacrament Be Reserved?
- Children in Church
- May Deacons Use the 1962 Blessings?
- Candlemas 2019
- The Roman Canon and Children
- Blessings for Ordinary Things
- Some Reflections on Preaching
I Recommend This
Tag Archives: St Joseph
On this Solemnity of St. Joseph, I am pleased to share my translation of a brief story from an Italian devotional book. I translated the text as it was found on the blog Cordialiter. * * * A rich man had been … Continue reading
St. Joseph had a happy death because Jesus and Mary were at his side. Therefore, he is the patron of a happy death. Let us pray to him – we are all going to die – so that our own … Continue reading
Today’s feast is a Solemnity, which means that we are not required to undertake our Lenten penances (though it is certainly a fine idea to do them anyhow). Time-permitting, I will post some more thoughts on St. Joseph later today. … Continue reading